Why do I need a maintenance program?
Most people think that their air conditioning is OK
Do you really know the condition of your air conditioners’ filter? How about the internal health of the system? That same system that is continuously circulating air throughout your office or home daily. Australians spend up to 90% of their time indoors, it’s no wonder that it poses a serious health problem. If the health of your air conditioner is suffering – your respiratory and general health is suffering. It doesn’t need to be this way!
The people who owned these systems had no idea what was growing inside their systems. These micro-organisms are looking for a comfortable place to live, with plenty to eat and relative safety. The moist coils and components inside both ducted and wall mounted split systems are the perfect breeding environments for fungus, mould and bacteria. This could be what’s living inside your air conditioner! Our maintenance program can protect from asthma attacks, allergies, hay fever, fatigue, sore throat & dry eyes.
Allergies are a growing problem in our homes and workplaces.
These air conditioning units were incredibly unhealthy and were operating in a room with up to 70 people per yoga class – and there were several classes running each day.
You will need to replace your unit well before you should have to
It is proven that regular maintenance ensures a units longevity and therefore saves you money. By partnering with A Grade Air and our regular maintenance program your unit will run more quietly, efficiently and with less costly breakdowns.
Click on thumbnails to enlarge
How does it work?
Your air conditioner could be running more efficiently with the best air conditioning service Brisbane has to offer. We strive to find all faults during our air conditioner maintenance before they become expensive problems. If you want the complete solution to your air conditioning maintenance – A Grade Air is on hand to more than meet your expectations.
Here’s how we do it:
- TAILORED – One of our air conditioning technicians will visit your premises and create the ideal Maintenance Care Program, after carefully checking your air conditioning systems and the environment the units operate in.
- EFFICIENCY – The technician will then calculate the monthly amount for A Grade Air to implement your Care Program, which involves quarterly visits, to ensure peak efficiency of your units, along with the financial benefits of a lower power bill.
- CASH FLOW – A contract is created and signed by both parties and we will automatically deduct the monthly amount from your credit card or bank account. Enjoy better cash flow as you are automatically invoiced monthly, instead of paying larger amounts irregularly.
- VISIBILITY – Our team in the office will set the four service visits for the year into the calendar and email you with those dates. One week before each visit, we will call you to let you know what time the service will occur.
- CONTROL – If there are any items that need to be addressed with your unit, outside of the Care Program’s scope, you will be informed and a price will be given to you, before any work is commenced. You are always in control.
Further benefits of entering our Care Program:
- If an air conditioning unit needs to be supplied & replaced A Grade Air, whilst in the Care Program, the quarterly services will be free for the first 12 months for that unit and then automatically included into the Care Program. A new contract will then need to be created and signed.
- If you ask A Grade Air to supply & install a new air conditioning unit at the same premises that the Care Program is running, the quarterly services will be free for the first 12 months for that unit and then automatically included into the Care Program. A new contract will then need to be created and signed.
If any extra parts, refrigerant or additional labour is required – on top of what is included in our services – we will let you know before we proceed.
You will never pay more than the set monthly amount without your approval
Please let us now run you through our way of delivering top quality service to you in a way that is affordable, convenient and enables the best possible cash flow for your business. You will never again have to worry about the nasties inside your unit, or the shock of a power bill that could have been much lower or the unpleasant surprise of have a breakdown on a hot, humid day.
We want to create a plan that works for you, to deliver all the benefits a healthy air conditioning system can give.
Call our Brisbane office on 07 3205 3139 to discuss how we can help you.